|– This certifies interoperability with market-leading network devices
– Panda Security offers companies the best protection without additional complications stemming from incompatibility, poor integration, etc.
Panda Security for Desktops and Panda Managed Office Protection have obtained OESISOK ( www.OESISOK.com) certification in the antivirus and antispyware and firewall categories respectively. This certification by OPSWAT, Inc., indicates that both Panda Security products integrate easily and completely with market-leading network devices.
The OESISOK certification has several stages:
• Installation Test – The application is installed on all supported operating systems and must complete the entire process without any error.
• Rogue Application Test – The application is then scanned against multiple leading anti-malware engines, where it is tested and confirmed as interoperable and not identified as a threat.
• OESIS® Local Detection Test – The application is checked to ensure it is detected by the OESIS Framework. The following verification tests are performed for internal statistical data analysis:
• Digital Signature Verification – All binaries installed as part of the application are checked and cataloged for a digital certificate; this catalog will then be made available to the public.
• Virus Scanning and Detection – The anti-malware application is tested on its ability to effectively detect viruses; the application is then validated against other anti-malware certification programs.
This indicates that companies who buy Panda Security for Desktops or Panda Managed Office Protection will suffer no complications when implementing them on their networks, and there will be no incompatibilities with network devices such as peripherals, NAC (Network Control Access), vendors, including Cisco Systems, Juniper Networks, F5 Networks and TippingPoint (full list at www.OESISOK.com) , ensuring the highest level of protection with no secondary problems.
Panda Managed Office Protection is a managed, anti-malware Web service for SMBs and remote offices. Based on the concept of Security as a Service (SaaS), this solution is easily and rapidly installed across the Internet. It offers complete management of company security, regardless of the number of remote offices or mobile workers. It also allows security management to be outsourced to partners offering this service, with simple and rapid access via Web at all times to real-time reports and network monitoring. For more information, go to https://www.pandasecurity.com/promotions/try-pmop/
Panda Security for Desktops protects workstations against viruses, spyware, hackers, spam and other threats. It provides simple and centralized management, deployment, monitoring and definition of security policies. It stands out for high-performance, low resource consumption and minimal maintenance requirements. It can be managed simply and centrally through the Panda AdminSecure console. For more information, go to https://www.pandasecurity.com/enterprise/solutions/desktops/
Panda Security solutions also have Microsoft Partner certification, guaranteeing seamless integration with systems based on Microsoft technology; Intel Software Partner certification, guaranteeing that Panda optimizes its solutions to offer the best results under Intel multi-core technology; Citrix certification, as a quality technology partner in the field of SCM and OPSEC (Open Platform for Security) certification.