MANAGE THE ANTIVIRUS ON ALL DEVICES IN YOUR NETWORK, AND PROVIDE
REMOTE TECH SUPPORT TO YOUR EMPLOYEES
Fusion protects, manages and provides remote support to all the devices in your network, including smartphones and tablets.
WHY YOU NEED AN IT MANAGEMENT AND ANTIVIRUS SOLUTION LIKE FUSION
All operations are performed in the cloud. No additional infrastructure is required to centrally manage all of your customers' devices, smartphones and tablets.
Fusion protects all of your Windows, Linux, Mac OS X and Android devices, as well as your file and Exchange mail servers, thanks to Collective Intelligence and Anti-Exploit technology against unknown threats.
Fusion optimizes the performance of your IT infrastructure by automating management and centralizing control.
The best support
for your users
Proactively resolve your users' problems by remotely and non-intrusively accessing their computers and devices, wherever they are.
DISCOVER FUSION IN DEPTH
- Maximum detection of malware and zero-day exploits.
- Protection for all network devices including Exchange mail servers, and Android smartphones and tablets.
- Controls external devices to minimize malware entry points.
- Minimizes vulnerabilities by keeping all of the software used in the company updated.
- The anti-theft feature prevents data loss on lost or stolen smartphones and tablets.
Centralized management and control
- Permanent visibility into all your hardware and software, including Windows, Linux and Mac OS X workstations and servers, Android and iOS smartphones and tablets, printers, and computer networks.
- Proactively monitor the status of managed devices and reduce incidents through automatic updates
- Automate the most common IT tasks freeing up time for other projects and value-added tasks.
- Enforce security policies and optimize device power consumption
- Monitor and block user Web browsing by category.
Proactive tech support
- Remotely monitor and provide tech support to all devices, even if they are switched off or out of the office.
- Use non-intrusive diagnosis and troubleshooting to boost user productivity.
- Organize, classify and prioritize incident management, sharing documentation and technical procedures for quicker resolution.
Real-time device inventory
- Control and monitoring of CPU and memory usage, disk space,
services, software, etc. on corporate network devices.
- Performance graphs.
- Software and hardware change logs.
- License management.
MORE BENEFITS OF FUSION
Fusion incorporates a ticket system to organize and classify user incidents and shared troubleshooting procedures.
REMOTE CONTROL AND MESSAGING
Fusion allows you to remotely access the desktop of all users on the corporate network (shared access or total control), or communicate with them through a messaging system.
Assign different protection polices to users through configuration profiles.
Apply different levels of protection according to the profile of the user who connects to your corporate network.
Prevent malware entry and data leaks by blocking device categories: USB memory sticks and modems, webcams, DVD/CD drives, etc.
In addition, you can establish exceptions with device whitelists, or simply block certain dangerous actions (access, read, write) on protected devices.
FLEXIBLE AND RAPID INSTALLATION
Deploying Fusion across complex networks has never been easier.
Install the solution on your devices through an email with a download URL, or transparently by selecting each device in the built-in deployment tool (compatible with Active Directory, Tivoli, SMS, etc.).
Avoid false positives with Malware Freezer. Freeze the malware detected for seven days and, if it is a false alarm, automatically restore the file on the user's system.
COMPARE ALL OF PANDA SECURITY'S ENTERPRISE ANTIVIRUS SOLUTIONS
|Centralized cloud-based console
|Complete, cross-platform anti-malware protection
(Windows, Mac OS X, Linux and Android)
|Comprehensive reports and dashboards
|Integrated antivirus and anti-spam protection for Exchange
|Web filtering by category and Web browsing monitoring
|Anti-theft protection for mobile devices
|Manage, monitor and support your devices
Try it More info
Try it More info
Try it More info
Engelska Skolan Norr (180 workstations)
"It's incredible! You can easily control the network, and shoot out updates. It is a huge bonus for us to decrease the administrative time so much. That is the part we are the most happy with.”
Read more »
Darren Hammond, IT Supervisor/Area Manager Lesedi (220 workstations)
“We work with delicate information on a daily basis. We needed a solution that allowed us to protect the content that we deal with, as well as manage employees’ devices from a remote location, while remaining unobtrusive. Fast and effective off-premises remote access was one of the most appealing features that Panda offered.”
Read more »
Erik Jansson System engineer, Mullsjö Kommun municipality (660 workstations)
"Panda makes our job easier thanks to monitoring, reporting and inventory that work very well, and also to be able to send out applications. You can tell it’s a competent product. You get a nice overview of every machine and how it’s working, and what kinds of issues you’ve got. They complement each other very well and we use them tightly together.”
Read more »
Peter Matthews, Head of ICT, Axiom Housing Association
"With Panda Cloud Fusion we experienced immediate cost savings
in time and travel of about £1,200 every month. However, the real improvement has come through our increased capacity to support our users and manage the entire network.”
Read more »
PANDA SECURITY CERTIFICATIONS
WEB CONSOLE »
- Internet connection
- Internet Explorer
- Google Chrome
WINDOWS WORKSTATIONS AND FILE SERVERS »
- At least one of the workstations or file servers must have an Internet connection.
- Workstation operating systems supported: Windows 2000 Professional, Windows XP SP0 and SP1 (32 and 64-bit), XP SP2 and later, Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8.1 (32 and 64-bit) and Windows 10.
- Server operating systems supported: Windows 2000 Server, Windows Home Server, Windows 2003 (32, 64-bit and R2) SP1 and later, Windows 2008 (32 and 64-bit), Windows 2008 R2 (64-bit), Windows Small Business Server 2011, Windows Server 2012 (64-bit and R2).
MOBILE DEVICES »
- iOS 7 or later
- Android 2.3.3 or later
EXCHANGE SERVER »
- Microsoft Exchange Server 2003, 2007, 2010 and 2013
SUPPORTED VIRTUALIZATION ENVIRONMENTS »
- VMWare ESX 3.x,4.x, 5,x
- VMWare Workstation 6.0, 6.5, 7.x, 8.x and 9.x
- Virtual PC 6.x
- Microsoft Hyper-V Server 2008 R2 and 2012 3.0
- Citrix XenDesktop 5.x, XenClient 4.x, XenServer and XenApp 5.x and 6.x
PRODUCT DATA SHEETS »
CASE STUDIES »
TECHNICAL DOCUMENTATION »