During the activation of your Panda Protection Service, you may encounter an error message. Find below how to resolve them:
Error code 1-0
This error message is shown when the proxy option is enabled in the Internet Explorer settings. To solve it, follow the steps below:
- Open Internet Explorer, click Tools, Internet options.
- Select the Connections tab and click the LAN settings button.
- Disable the Use a proxy server for your LAN verification checkbox and click OK.
- Click OK again on the Internet options window.
- Now, try activating your Panda Protection Service and verify the issue is solved.
Should the error persist, you will need to carry out an advanced scan of your computer with Panda Cloud Cleaner. To do so, follow the instructions below:
- Open your Panda and click the Rescue Kit box.
- Select the Detect Advanced Viruses button.
- When the scan is finished, Panda Cloud Cleaner will display a summary of the detections.
- Access the Malware & PUPS found section.
- Tick the PUPS you wish to remove and click Back. If you are unsure of which to select, we recommend you select all.
- Finally, click Clean for the disinfection process to begin.
- Try activating your Panda again.
Error code 9-905
Error code 905-0 appears when a wrong activation code is typed during the activation process.
To solve this error, follow the instructions below:
- Open the activation wizard and click Next.
- Write down your activation code. Make sure that it is correctly typed. If you don't remember this data, check out the web article how to retrieve my client details.
- Enter your email address and follow the instructions from the wizard.
- After completing all of these steps, you will see that the activating process finishes successfully.
Error code 9-906
Error code 9-906 means that the limit of activations of your product has been exceeded.
In the case of a paid version, once the limited of activation is reached, you can reallocate the used license from you Panda Account. In order to do so, follow these steps:
- Access your Panda Account by clicking here.
- Enter your email address and password and click Log in.
- If you have forgotten your password to access your Panda Account, click option Forgot your password?
You will then be prompted to enter the email address associated with your Panda Account and you will receive instructions on how to change your password.
- If you still haven´t created your Panda Account, select Create new account.
If you have problems with your Panda Account, refer to the Support article Troubleshooting Issues with the Panda Account of Panda.
- Once you log in, under My Products, you will see the following alert message: You have reached the maximum number of activations allowed.
- Click the Release button to reassign licenses.
- When this process finishes, activate your product again.