Installing PCOP for OS X is very simple. Once the installer for Mac OS X has been deployed to your computer, run it and follow the instructions in the wizard.
Note: Bear in mind that PCOP for OS X always installs in English.
Follow these steps to install the protection on a OS X computer:
- Run the program installer.
The installation wizard will run. At the welcome screen, click Continue.
- Click Read License to view the license agreement.
Click Agree and then Continue to proceed with the installation process.
- Select the disk drive where you want to install the protection, and click Continue.
If you want to change the default installation folder -/Applications and /Library/Intego-, click Change Install Location… and select another folder.
- Click Install to start the installation process.
- When the file copy is complete, the system will display a screen indicating that the installation process finished successfully.
- Click Close to exit the wizard.
What are the system requirements for Endpoint Protection for OS X?