Panda AdminSecure updates are configured from the administration console. In order to automatically update the repository from the Internet, follow the steps bellow:
- Access the computer where Panda AdminSecure Console is installed.
- Open the console. In order to do this, click Start -> Programs -> Panda AdminSecure -> AdminSecure console.
- Once you have selected this option, the administration console will open.
- Make sure that the user name and password are correctly entered in Help, Enter user name.
If you have forgotten your details, access the Password reminder site.
- Go to Tools and click Updates and repositories. In section Automatic package download, select From the Internet.
- If you access Internet via a proxy server, you will need to configure it clicking Access settings....
Please bear in mind that only the Virus Signature file can be updated from the Internet.