Panda GateDefender Performa 4.00.50 version incorporates the following amendments:
- Users could not enter internal domains starting with a number.
- The solution didn’t support Sun X4140 hardware with AMD Opteron 2427.
- Explicit proxy authentication failed if the password had special characters in it.
- HTTP traffic interruptions when the authentication server was enabled and Web filtering was also enabled with the action ‘Do not block’ (monitoring).
- Unexpected restarts in appliances in load balancing mode with IM/P2P/VoIP filtering enabled.
- LDAP errors resolving profiles whose IDs had non-ASCII characters.
- Problems handling users whose names exceeded 25 characters or contained slashes or UTF8 characters.
- Bug fixes and improvements included in HFPacks 100, 200 and 300.
Read detailed info about all improvements incorporated in the upgrade from version 4.00.00.0000 to version 4.00.50.0000 of Panda GateDefender Performa.
Remember that updating to this version requires restoring the appliance.
How can I update Panda GateDefender Performa to the latest version?