VPN users and groups are defined through the Panda GateDefender Integra administration console. Users can be added, modified or deleted.
Steps for managing users
- Go to the Panda GateDefender Integra administration console.
- Click on Definitions in the panel of the left. Then click on User management.
- The User management section lets you create and modify user and group profiles that could be used in the VPN configuration. The top of the screen shows the individual users defined and the bottom shows information about the user groups defined consisting of individual users.
- If you want to enter a new user, click on the Add button.
The following data is displayed: Name, password, Common Name (optional) and Comment about the user. A user can also be added to one of the existing user groups.
To alter the data related to any user in the list, select the user and click on Modify. If you want to delete it, select it and click on Remove.
- If you want to enter a new user group, click on the Add button.
The following data is displayed: Group name and also the option to add existing users to the group defined.
If you want to alter the data related to any user group in the list, select it and click on Modify. If you want to delete it, select it and click on Remove.
- After defining the users and user groups, the settings can be exported to a text file, for example, if you want to apply the user and groups settings of one Panda GateDefender Integra unit to another.