The routing table contains the routes that control the direction of inbound and outbound traffic.
Panda GateDefender Integra lets you add and modify the routes for controlling the directioning of inbound/outbound traffic according to the conditions established.
Instructions for configuring the routing table
- Go to the web administration console.
- In the main menu, select Routing (if configured in Router mode) or Static routes (if configured in Transparent mode).
- Then, add or modify the routes you want.
If you want to define a new route, click on the Add button. You must include the following parameters:
- Route name
- IP address: Group of addresses to be accessed through the gateway. To access the group of addresses already configured, click on Address settings.
- Mask: This parameter is associated to the IP address. When you use the Address settings link, this field will disappear.
- Gateway: Gateway to be used for this route. To access the group of addresses already configured, click on Address settings.
- Comment (optional)
- Click on OK to save the changes.
By following these instructions the routing table in Panda GateDefender Integra will be configured.