Below you will find instructions to download the latest version of Panda GateDefender Performa.
To download the latest version of Panda GateDefender Performa, follow the steps below:
- Go to the exclusive Downloads for clients area of the website.
- Enter your username and password and click on Enter.
- If you have several Panda security solutions, select the one that allows you to use this product in the Products contracted zone.
For more information, refer to the exclusive Downloads area for clients.
- A table is displayed with the downloads available for your security solution. Select Software. Then, the following folders will be displayed:
- Restore DVD (remote installation from PC for Portwell units)
- Restore CD (local installation from CD drive for SUN and Supermicro units)
- Save to the hard disk on your computer. It is recommendable to create a folder in the C: drive and name it PANDA, for example, and download the file to this folder.
- When the download is complete, click on Exit.
- For instructions on how to install the software, refer to how to install the product from the file downloaded from the website.
IMPORTANT: If an error occurs when downloading the file, it will be unusable, returning errors during installation. In this case, you must repeat the download process by following the steps described in this FAQ.
Check that the Internet Explorer settings do not interfere with the download process. To do this:
- Open the browser and go to Tools and select Internet Options.
- In the Privacy tab, check that the level is set at Medium. If it isn’t, click on the Default button.
- Then click on Apply and OK to save the changes.