What kind of help do you need?
(Examples:“Panda Security installation”, “I want to contact Panda”)
I get Panda pop-ups saying my antivirus expires shortly although I have already renewed my license
Information applies to:
|Panda Internet Security 2014|
|Panda Antivirus Pro 2014|
|Panda Gold Protection 2014|
|Panda Global Protection 2014|
I get pop-ups saying that my Panda license will expire shortly even though I have already renewed my license.
To avoid these reminders you need to activate your license. To do so, follow the steps below:
- Open your Panda antivirus by clicking the Panda icon on the lower right corner at the Windows clock on your computer.
- Click the three lines symbol you will find in the upper right corner of the program window and select the License option.
- Now, click Extend license.
- Enter your Activation Code in the field box.
- Then click Next so that the activation is carried out.
- Your Activation Code can be found on the order confirmation you received in connection with your purchase or renewal.
If after following these steps you keep getting the expiration messages, please fill in the fields of the TechSupport contact web form and our technicians will get back to you with a solution as soon as possible.
Help nº- 20140702 80678 EN
Contact us and get solutions!
Register and get help from the Panda Community
Open a ticket
Quickest way to reach Support.
Open a ticket and get help!
High call volume may result in longer wait times.
Mon-Fri 9:00-18:00 EST
1 800 603 4922 x 7015