What kind of help do you need?
(Examples:“Panda Security installation”, “I want to contact Panda”)
Error 0005:190009 when trying to activate my Panda 2014 product
Error code 0005:190009 returned when activating your Panda 2014 product.
- Go to the Internet Explorer settings. To do this, once the antivirus is open, go to Tools -> Internet Options.
- Go to the Connections tab.
- Click LAN Settings.
- Check that the proxy options are not enabled (if you do not have a proxy).
- Now open the antivirus and click the date the program was last updated.
- Click Proxy settings in the new window and verify that all the checkboxes are cleared. If any of them are checked or contain text, clear the box and delete the text.
- Try activating the antivirus again and verify it works.
Help nº- 20130726 80622 EN
Contact us and get solutions!
Register and get help from the Panda Community
Open a ticket
Quickest way to reach Support.
Open a ticket and get help!
High call volume may result in longer wait times.
Mon-Fri 9:00-18:00 EST
1 800 603 4922 x 7015