Error code 0005:12029 returned when activating your Panda 2013 product.
This error message could appear either because there is a Norton product installed on the computer or because the wrong proxy settings are configured.
If you ever had a Norton product installed, please follow the instructions below:
- Remove Norton from your PC.
- Restart the PC and try to activate your Panda 2013 product again.
Should this not work, check your Internet connection settings, by following these steps:
- Go to the Internet Explorer settings. To do this, once the antivirus is open, go to Tools -> Internet Options.
- Go to the Connections tab.
- Click LAN Settings.
- Check that the proxy options are not enabled (if you do not have a proxy).