What kind of help do you need?
(Examples:“Panda Security installation”, “I want to contact Panda”)
How can I activate my product (2008 or earlier versions)?
Information applies to:
|All 2008, 2007 or earlier products|
By activating your product, you will enjoy the following benefits:
- Daily automatic updates for the duration of your services.
- Tech support and SOS Virus, a rapid response to possible incidents caused by unknown viruses.
Activating previous products
If you have a product of the 2008 or 2007 range, or earlier, go to the Service Activation area in the Support tab of Panda’s website. Follow the instructions displayed during the activation process. Keep in mind the following points:
- The data required varies depending on whether you have previously activated another Panda product. Select the corresponding option.
- The registration details are not the same for a home user as for businesses. Select if you have purchased the product for corporate or personal use.
- The most important data for activating the product is your activation code. Enter the full code, without any blank spaces.
- Once you have activated the product, it is advisable to print and keep the page safely in case you need to contact Panda again.
This page includes data on the services purchased and their expiry date. It also includes your Client Number, User Name and Password, which will be required for accessing any of the services included with your product.
- Once activation is complete, you will receive an email from Panda informing you that your user name and password are active. From then on you can access the updates via the Internet and the rest of services.
If, after you have activated the product you want to change the email address at which you receive communications from Panda, go to Change email address.
Help nº- 20090326 55508 EN