What kind of help do you need?
(Example:“Panda AdminSecure”, “2093 error”)
How do I add additional profiles to my account in Panda Cloud Systems Management?
Information applies to:
|Panda Cloud Systems Management|
In order to add additional profiles to your account in Panda Cloud Systems Management (PCSM), follow the steps below:
- Open the Administration console.
- Navigate to the Profiles page by clicking the Profiles tab.
- Click on Add Profile in the left hand pane.
- Complete the Name and Description fields.
- Select the type of profile you require. Either Managed or OnDemand.
- Select proxy type - if the PCSM agent will be connecting to the PCSM Server via a proxy server then enter these details here. This needs doing before the profile agent is created and downloaded.
If no proxy is selected and the agent cannot connect directly, it will try to connect using the proxy configurations in Internet Explorer.
- Once the required information and configurations have been made, press Create and you will return to the Profiles page.
- The new Profile will appear in the Profiles list.
Help nº- 20120702 300104 EN