Error 2123 occurs updating the protections or the agent in Panda Cloud Office Protection.
These problems can be due to previous .msi package installation failures.
Restart the computer and check that, after a while, the update finishes correctly.
Data needed to report the incident
If the issue is not solved, it is necessary to collect a series of data from the computer. This information is collected automatically by the PSInfo tool that you need to download and run following these instructions:
From a computer with Internet connection, download the PSInfo2_V2.exe
file into your computer and save it in your Windows Desktop.
Double click the PSInfo2_V2.exe file, so that the information about hardware and software from your computer is gathered.
Fill in all the requested fields.
If PCOP is installed in the computer, the PCOPDIAGS application will be launched.
Follow the PCOPDIAGS wizard.
When the data collection finishes, a file called XXXX.psz is generated in your hard drive. Send to Panda Security this file which is located in the TEMP folder of your hard drive, by default.
In the event that for whatever reason PSInfo cannot be run, or the PCOPDIAGS application has not been released, it is necessary to collect and send the following data to Panda for analysis:
- WaLUpg log file (once the error occurs). To get this log, follow the steps below:
- Find the WalUpg.ini file in %Programfiles%\Panda Security\WaAgent\WalUpg
- Edit the file by adding the following lines:
- Restart the Panda Endpoint Administration Agent service.
To reproduce the error, try to run the local process again. To do this:
- From a DOS window, go to %ProgramFiles%\Panda Security\WaAgent\WasLpMng
- Run the command waplpmng walupg –force -continue
- Installer log. This log file is generated in %Programfiles%\Panda Security\WaAgent\WalUpg when an error occurs and is called WAC_Installer.log.
Send the collected data to the Panda Security Tech Support address.