Because it is extremely light on system resources
All operations are performed in the cloud, with almost no impact on computer performance.
Because it is a secure cross-platform solution
Immediate and permanent protection for Windows, Linux and Mac OS X to protect against known and unknown (zero-day) threats, thanks to real-time connection to Inteligencia Colectiva.
Because it is extremely easy to manage
Requires no infrastructure on the customer side, minimizing investments and simplifying management.
Panda Cloud Office Protection Advanced lets you manage your security and improve user productivity from a single intuitive Web console available anytime, anywhere.
Cross-platform protection for all your endpoints
Real-time, proactive protection from the cloud thanks to Collective Intelligence.
Maximum detection of malware that takes advantage of new (zero-day) vulnerabilities, regardless of the source of infection (email, Messenger, Web, etc.).
Cloud-based centralized control of Windows, Mac OS X and Linux devices; optimized to run seamlessly in VMWare, Citrix and Microsoft virtual environments.
Easy to use and maintain
Manage your network security through a Web-based console available anytime, anywhere.
Simple, automatic and/or remote installation on all your devices.
Automatic and scheduled updates on all endpoints transparently to end users.
Control your computers’ security level
Profile-based security policies to suit the needs of all users.
Centralized monitoring of the security status of all your PCs, servers and laptops through complete, straightforward dashboards.
Launch remedial actions remotely and on-demand for any computers with security problems.
Complete Web monitoring and filtering
Internet monitoring and filtering of dangerous and/or unproductive Web browsing during business hours.
Regardless of the browser used: No need to install ‘heavy’ browser bars that slow down Web browsing.
Minimize maintenance costs and resource usage
Subscription service hosted in the cloud: It does not require infrastructure investments or specialized personnel.
Extremely lightweight solution with low resource and bandwidth usage.
|Centralized Cloud console|
|Anti-Malware protection|| |
|Zero-day exploit protection|| |
|Anti-Spyware protection|| |
|Anti-phising protection|| |
|Web protection|| |
|Mail protection|| |
|Advanced disinfection and remediation tools|| || || |
|Centralized quarantine|| |
|Managed and personal firewall|| |
|IDS / IPS|| |
|Device Control|| |
|Integrated Exchange Antivirus|| || |
|Integrated Exchange AntiSpam|| || |
|Categorized URL filtering|| || |
|Web browsing monitoring|| || |
|Inventory and device audit|| || |
|Agent and agentless monitoring || || |
|Patch Management|| || |
|Centralized software deplament|| || |
|Non intrusive remote access|| || |
|Remote desktop|| || |
|Integrated chat|| || |
|Task automation and scripting|| || |
|Component store|| || |
|Ticketing / Help Desk|| || |
|High availability service|| || |
|Optimized for virtual systems || |
|Automatic updates / upgrades|
|Mac OS X compatible|
|Mobile and tablet device management support (iOS and Android)|| || |
|Security certifications||ISO2700, SAS 70||ISO2700, SAS 70||ISO2700, FISMA, SAS70, PCI DSS||ISO2700, FISMA, SAS70, PCI DSS|
| ||More Info
- Internet Explorer
- Google Chrome
PCs, laptops and Servers
- Internet Explorer 5.5 or higher.
At least one PC with an Internet connection
- Pentium 300 MHz or faster
- Free Hard Disk space:280 MB
- Windows Installer 2.0
PCs and laptops
- Windows 2000 Professional
- Windows XP SP0 & SP1 (32 and 64 bits)**
- Windows XP SP2 and greater (32 and 64 bits)*
- Windows Vista (32 and 64 bits)*
- Windows 7 (32 and 64 bits)*
- Windows 8/8.1 (32 and 64 bits)*
- RAM: Antivirus 64 MB, Firewall 128 MB
- Mac operating systems:
- Mac OS X 10.6 Snow Leopard
- Mac OS X 10.7 Lion
- Mac OS X 10.8 Mountain Lion
- Mac OS X 10.9 Mavericks
- Linux operating systems:
- Ubuntu 12 32-bit and 64-bit
- Red Hat Enterprise Linux 6.0 64-bit
- Debian Squeeze
- OpenSuse 12 32-bit and 64-bit
- Suse Enterprise Server 11SP2 64-bit
- Virtualization engines:
- VMWare ESX 3.x,4.x, 5,x
- VMWare Workstation 6.0, 6.5, 7.x, 8.x and 9.x
- Virtual PC 6.x
- Microsoft Hyper-V Server 2008 R2 y 2012 3.0
- Citrix XenDesktop 5.x, XenClient 4.x, XenServer and XenApp 5.x y 6.x
- Windows 2000 Server
- Windows Server 2003 SP1 and greater (32 bits)
- Windows Server 2003 (64 bits)
- Windows Server 2008 (32 and 64 bits)
- Windows Server 2008 R2 (64 bits)
- Windows Server 2012 (64 bits)*
- Windows Server 2012 R2
- Windows Home Server**
- RAM: 256 MB
- Exchange Server 2003
- Exchange Server 2007
- Exchange Server 2010
- Exchange Server 2013
- Pentium II 266 MHz (or faster).
- RAM: 512 MB
- Free Hard Disk space: 20 MB
- Windows Installer 2.0
- Operating System: Windows 2000 Server. Windows XP (32 and 64-bit). Windows Vista (32 and 64 bit). Windows 7 (32 and 64-bit). Windows 2003 Server (32 and 64-bit). Windows 2008 Server (32 and 64-bit). Windows Server 2008 R2 (64 -bits).
Remote control tool integration
- TeamViewer 3.x, 4.x, 5.x, 6.x, 7.x and 8.x paid & free
- Real VNC 4.2 - 4.6, Personal & Enterprise edition
- Tight VNC 2.0, 2.0.1 & 2.0.2
- Ultra VNC 1.0.5 - 1.0.9
- LogMeIn free & paid
*Compatible with Device Control
** No compatible with Device Control