What kind of help do you need?
(Examples:“Panda Security installation”, “I want to contact Panda”)
How to protect Mac and Android devices with Panda 2015
Information applies to:
|Panda Antivirus Pro 2015|
|Panda Internet Security 2015|
|Panda Global Protection 2015|
|Panda Gold Protection|
Panda Global Protection 2015 and Panda Gold Protection offer full protection for your Android devices and for one of your Mac computers. Plus, you can also protect your Android device with Panda Internet Security Multidevice. We show you how.
IMPORTANT! We advise you to follow the instructions from the target device (Android device or Mac computer), as this will simplify the installation process.
Steps to protect your Mac and Android devices
- Access your Panda Account.
- Enter your email address and password and click Login.
- If you have forgotten your password to access your Panda Account, click Forgot your password?
- If you still haven´t created your Panda Account, select Create new account, follow the wizard through.
- Once logged in, choose the protection you want to download and install.
Protection for Mac
- Click Install in the box for Mac.
- The serial number or activation code will be generated at that point and the installation file PAV4MAC.dmg will be available.
- Keep your serial number in a safe place because you will need it later on
- Look for the PAV4MAC.dmg file you previously saved and install it on your Mac computer.
- Finally, register your license using the serial number previously created.
For further information on how to do so, please refer to How can I register Panda Antivirus for Mac.
Protection for Android
- Click Install in the box for Android.
- You will be directed to Google Play. Select Panda Mobile Security and click Install.
If you have Panda Antivirus Pro 2015 or Panda Internet Security 2015 and would like to protect your Android or Mac devices, click here to find out how.
Help nº- 20140805 82015 EN