During the activation of your Panda 2015, you may encounter an error message. Find below how to resolve them:
Error code 1-0
This error message is shown when the proxy option is enabled in the Internet Explorer settings. To solve it, follow the steps below:
- Open Internet Explorer, click Tools, Internet options.
- Select the Connections tab and click the LAN settings button.
- Disable the Use a proxy server for your LAN verification checkbox and click OK.
- Click OK again on the Internet options window.
- Now, try activating your Panda 2015 and verify the issue is solved.
Should the error persist, you will need to carry out an advanced scan of your computer with Panda Cloud Cleaner.To do so, follow the instructions below:
- Open your Panda 2015 and click the Rescue Kit box.
- Select the Detect Advanced Viruses button.
- When the scan is finished, Panda Cloud Cleaner will display a summary of the detections.
- Access the Malware & PUPS found section.
- Tick the PUPS you wish to remove and click Back. If you are unsure of which to select, we recommend you select all.
- Finally, click Clean for the disinfection process to begin.
- Try activating your Panda 2015 again.
Error code 905-0
Error code 905-0 appears when a wrong activation code is typed during the activation process.
To solve this error, follow the instructions below:
- Open the activation wizard and click Next.
- Write down your activation code. Make sure that it is correctly typed. If you don’t remember this data, check out the web article how to retrieve my client details.
- Enter your email address and follow the instructions from the wizard.
- After completing all of these steps, you will see that the activating process finishes successfully.
Error code 906-0
Error code 906-0 means that the limit of activations of your product has been exceeded.
In the case of a paid version, once the limited of activation is reached, you can reallocate the used license from you Panda Account. In order to do so, follow these steps:
- Access your Panda Account by clicking here.
- Enter your email address and password and click Log in.
- If you have forgotten your password to access your Panda Account, click option Forgot your password?
You will then be prompted to enter the email address associated with your Panda Account and you will receive instructions on how to change your password.
- If you still haven´t created your Panda Account, select Create new account.
If you have problems with your Panda Account, refer to the Support article Troubleshooting Issues with the Panda Account of Panda 2015
- Once you log in, under My Products:
You will see the following alert message You have reached the maximum number of activations allowed. Click the Release button to reassign licenses.
- When this process finishes, activate your product again.
If you are installing a trial version, please bear in mind that this kind of versions can only be installed once.
If you want to continue using your Panda 2015, we recommend that you to purchase the full product version.
Error code 8-0
This error is displayed after upgrading Panda Cloud Antivirus Free Edition to Panda Antivirus Pro 2015 and upon entering the Activation Code of Panda Antivirus Pro 2015 within Panda Cloud AV Free.
In order to solve this issue, follow the steps below:
Locate the welcome email sent by Panda Security after you purchased Panda Antivirus Pro 2015.
Click the Download button from the email.
- For detailed information on this process, refer to How to download and install Panda 2015.