Che tipo di aiuto ti serve?
(Esempio:“Panda AdminSecure”, “errore 2093”)
How do I install the antivirus for Mac included in Panda Global Protection 2014?
Panda Global Protection 2014 features a full protection module for one of your Mac computers that you can download and install whenever you need, up until the license of your Panda Global Protection 2014 expires.
Just follow the steps below:
- Access your Panda Account by clicking the link below:
- Enter your email address and password and click Login.
- If you have forgotten your password to access your Panda Account, click option Forgot your password?
You will then be prompted to enter the email address associated with your Panda Account and you will receive instructions on how to change your password.
- If you still haven't created your Panda Account, select Create new account.
For further information on this process, please refer to the Support article What is my Panda Account?
- Once in your Panda Account, click My Products and select the Install option in the box for Mac.
The serial number or activation code will be generated at that point and the installation file PAV4MAC.dmg will be available.
- Now, keep your serial number in a safe place because you will need it later on.
- Look for the PAV4MAC.dmg file you previously saved and install it on your Mac computer.
- Finally, register your license using the serial number previously created.
For further information on how to do so, please refer to How can I register Panda Antivirus for Mac.