Error code 0006:0906 returned when activating Panda 2014.
Error code 0006:0906 means that the limit of activations of your product has been exceeded.
In the case of a paid version, once the limited of activation is reached, you can reallocate the used license from you Panda Account. In order to do so, follow these steps:
- Access your Panda Account by clicking here.
- Enter your email address and password and click Log in.
- If you have forgotten your password to access your Panda Account, click option Forgot your password?
You will then be prompted to enter the email address associated with your Panda Account and you will receive instructions on how to change your password.
- If you still haven't created your Panda Account, select Create new account.
For further information on this process, please refer to the Support article What is my Panda Account and how do I set it up?
- Once you log in, under My Products:
You will see the following alert message You have reached the maximum number of activations allowed. Click the Release button to reassign licenses.
- When this process finishes, activate your product again. Please refer to the Support article How can I activate Panda 2014?
If you are installing a trial version, please bear in mind that this kind of versions can only be installed once.
If you want to continue using your Panda 2014, we recommend you to purchase the full product version.