What kind of help do you need?
(Example:“Panda AdminSecure”, “2093 error”)
Minimum data required to report an issue in Panda Cloud Internet Protection
Information anzuwenden auf:
|Panda Cloud Internet Protection|
Panda Cloud Internet Protection is a Web solution managed through an online administration console. Therefore, in order to report any issue regarding PCIP, please verify the following steps and provide the data indicated.
Data to request
- Verify basic Internet connectivity.
- Can the user reach a DNS server and resolve an Internet host (e.g., www.google.com)?
- Does the user have a valid IP address?
- Can the user reach a local web server ( i.e. inside of your corporate firewall)?
- If users access the Internet through a proxy server or PAC file, verify the proxy settings:
- Internet Explorer: Tools -> Internet Options -> Connections -> LAN Settings
- FireFox: Tools -> Options -> Advanced -> Advanced >- Network -> Settings
- Chrome: Customize -> Options -> Under the hood -> Change proxy settings
- Safari: Preferences -> Advanced -> Proxies -> Change Settings
- Verify that users are accessing the Internet through the PCIP service
- Disable the PCIP service application and verify that the user can browse the Internet correctly
Artikelnummer- 20121115 90809 EN