What kind of help do you need?
(Examples:“Panda Security installation”, “I want to contact Panda”)
The Panda 2014 antivirus icon disappears after the installation of Windows 8.1
Information applies to:
|Panda Internet Security 2014|
|Panda Antivirus Pro 2014|
|Panda Gold Protection 2014|
|Panda Global Protection 2014|
The Panda 2014 antivirus icon has disappeared after installing Windows 8.1.
If the Panda 2014 icon has disappeared after installing Windows 8.1, you must reinstall your antivirus program. To do so, please follow the steps below:
- Uninstall Panda antivirus with the uninstallation tool below:
- Right click on the uninstallation file and select Save As.
- Save it on your desktop and double-click the file to start the uninstallation process.
- Once this is done, restart your computer and install your license again.
- If you need information on how to re-download your Panda antivirus program, please refer to the Getting started with your antivirus page.
Compatibility of Panda Consumer products and Windows 8.1
Help nº- 20140701 80677 EN