Kakšno vrsto pomoči potrebujete?
(Primer:“Panda Security namestitev”, “kontakt Panda”)
Error 12029 when updating my Panda 2014 product
Error 12029 is received when updating my Panda 2014 product.
Follow the instructions below:
- Go to Start and select Run, type notepad and press OK.
- Go to the File menu and select Open and browse to c:\windows\system32\drivers\etc\
- Select from the bottom drop down files of types and select all types.
- Select the hosts file.
- Modify the file content so that the only lines not starting by a # are the following:
Note: the lines starting by # in the hosts file are comments.
It is possible that the file has several lines in blank between the comments and the content.
- Go to the File menu and select Save.
- Open the antivirus and click Last updated on the program´s main screen. Select License data on the left panel and click Update now. Follow the steps indicated by the wizard.
- Go to the Scan tab and click Full scan.
For more information, refer to the following Hosts file article.
Help nº- 20130726 80623 EN