What kind of help do you need?
(Examples:“Panda Security 2011 installation”, “I want to contact Panda”)
Error 0005:190009 when trying to activate my Panda 2013 product
Information applies to:
|Panda Global Protection 2013|
|Panda Internet Security 2013|
|Panda Antivirus Pro 2013|
|Panda Ultrabook Protection|
Error code 0005:190009 returned when activating your Panda 2013 product.
- Go to the Internet Explorer settings. To do this, once the antivirus is open, go to Tools -> Internet Options.
- Go to the Connections tab.
- Click LAN Settings.
- Check that the proxy options are not enabled (if you do not have a proxy).
- Now open the antivirus and click the date the program was last updated.
- Click Proxy settings in the new window and verify that all the checkboxes are cleared. If any of them are checked or contain text, clear the box and delete the text.
- Try activating the antivirus again and verify it works.
Help nº- 20120924 80522 EN