What kind of help do you need?
(Examples:“Panda Security installation”, “I want to contact Panda”)
How can I get my client details: activation code, user name and password?
You have lost or forgotten the client details you need to activate your product or renew your subscription (activation code, client number, user name and password).
You can recover this data through the Password Reminder or the antivirus program.
How to get your client details through the Password Reminder
Follow the steps below:
- Go to the Password Reminder.
- Select the country you are in and the language.
- Enter the email address you provided to Panda Security when you activated your product services and click Next.
If there are several users with the same email address, you will be asked to enter your client number.
NOTE: If you can't remember the email address with which you activated your services, you can get in touch with our Customer Services Department through the Contact section of the website.
- Once you have sent the request you will automatically receive, at this same email address, your activation code, client number, user name and password.
How to get your client details through the antivirus program
- Open the antivirus by double-clicking the panda icon that appears next to the Windows system clock.
- Click Last updated on the program's main screen.
Click License data on the left panel to check your client's data.
- Open the antivirus by double-clicking the Panda icon that appears next to the Windows system clock.
- Click License data in the Updates section on the program’s main screen.
- Open the antivirus by right-clicking the Panda icon next to the Windows clock.
- Click Settings in the Updates section on the program’s main screen.
- Finally, click Activation details to find your client number, email address, activation code and license expiry date.
Help nº- 20121005 15 EN