- It blocks Mac OS X malware as well as Windows malware.
- It scans files and emails.
- It quarantines infected files.
- It offers two kinds of scans: a real-time scan that continuously analyzes Mac files, and another that performs monthly, on-demand scans.
- You can even scan iPhones, iPads and iPod touch for malware.
- Technical Requirements
Panda Antivirus for Mac protects your computer in real time against infections. Whenever an infection is detected and blocked. Malware is automatically sent to quarantine.
Smart, automatic updates
Panda Antivirus for Mac updates the virus signature file via the Internet to protect your Mac from the latest threats.
Every time Panda Antivirus for Mac detects an infection, the file is sent to quarantine. So files are easily recovered and restored in the event of false positives.
Minimum resource consumption
Threats are neutralized without impacting the system. Panda Antivirus for Mac works silently in the background, minimizing resource consumption.
Powerful scanning capacity
Panda Antivirus for Mac scans for malware in other Mac products, such as iPad, iPhone and iPod touch when they are connected to the Mac.
- Mac® computer with Intel® Core 2 Duo processor
- Hard Disk: 200 MB free space
- Internet connection