Complete centralized monitoring of all the corporate network computers.
The AdminSecure Management console allows the administrator to manage the global security of the network from one or more points (in the case of additional administrators), optimizing computer productivity and allowing centralized policies to be applied quickly and efficiently.
Efficient and scalable solution.
The different modules included in each solution offer each company, regardless of its size, the right security level for its system structure.
Ensures corporate policy fulfillment and optimizes employer productivity.
The administrator can distribute policies to the computers, and block access to restricted applications or files from the central console.
Simplifies risk Management.
Corporate solutions enable automatic in-depth audits to detect hidden malware that could have gone unnoticed during other scans (MalwareRadar).
Protects your company's critical assets.
Proactive technologies provide an additional protection layer against all types of unknown malware, targeted attacks and Internet threats.
Proven and reliable services
Our corporate solutions include 24x7 support all year round.
Centralized all-in-one console
All protections are managed from a single centralized point
Most advanced proactive technology
The most recognized proactive technologies, composed of intrusion prevention, proactive detection and behavioral analysis
In-depth malware audits
Malware Radar is capable of uncovering and disinfecting advanced hidden threats
Network access control
Prevents infected, insecure or compromised PCs from connecting to your network and contaminating your files and data
Anti-spam for desktops Exchange and Domino Servers
Based on Recurrent Pattern Detection™ (RPD™) , a content-agnostic technology that detects and blocks spam in any language
High-performance virus and spam filtering for mail transfer agents (MTA)
Ensures complete email protection for Qmail, Sendmail and Postfix. Gets the most out of your email servers resources. Reduces Management and maintenance time thanks to their web based Management console.
Anti-malware protection and content filtering for Microsoft ISA servers
Ensures the robustness of your security policies. Stops the spread of infections on local networks. It scans all file formats sent and received. It does this using a Web filter (ISAPI) and an application filter through HTTP, SMTP and FTP (over HTTP).
Real- time information
Wide range of detailed detection activity reports which can be customized and configured to be sent periodically to administrators.
Help controls suspected files and determine the actions to take. It includes the possibility to send suspicious files to PandaLabs for analysis.
Panda Security for Enterprise is built around the following modules:
Protection for Endpoints
Protection for Mail Servers
Protection for Gateways
|Console, administration server and repository:|
- Operating System: Windows 2000 SP4/XP/Vista (32 and 64 bits), Terminal Server, Windows 2000 SBS, Windows Server 2003 Enterprise Edition/SBS/R2, Windows Server 64bits, Windows Server 2008/R2 (32 and 64 bits)
- Internet Explorer 5.5 or higher
- Windows Installer 2.0
|Desktops and servers|
- Windows Operating System: Windows 2000/XP/Vista/W7 (32 and 64 bits)/W8/W8.1, WEPOS 1.1, Tablet PC and WEPOS Ready 2009. Windows Server 2000 Domain Controller, StandAlone, Terminal Server, SBS and cluster. Windows Server 2003 (32 and 64 bits) Enterprise Edition/SBS/SP1/SP2/Cluster/R2 (32 and 64 bits), Windows Server 2008/SBS/R2 (32 and 64 bits)
- Linux Operating System: Debian 3.1, 4, 5, Ubuntu 7.04, 9.10, OpenSUSE 10.1,10.2, 11.2 and Enterprise 10, Fedora Core 6, Red Hat Enterprise 4 (Desktop, Workstation, Server) and 5 (Client), Mandriva 2007.1
- Operating System: Windows 2000 Server (SP3), 2000 Advanced Server, Windows Server 2003 Enterprise Edition SP1 or higher (32 and 64 bits), Windows Server 2003 R2 (32 and 64 bits), Windows Server 2008 64 bits SP2
- Applications: Microsoft Exchange Server 2000, 2003, 2007 and 2010.
- Operating System: Windows 2000 Server SP1, Windows 2003 Server/SP1/R2
- Applications: Lotus Domino 4.5 or higher (8.5 included).
- Operating System: Windows 2000 server, Advanced Server SP4, Windows Server 2003/R2
- Applications: ISA 2004 (Standard/Enterprise) and 2006 (Standard/Enterprise)
What do you want to protect on your network?