Que tipo de ajuda necessita?
(Exemplo:“Panda AdminSecure”, “erro 2093”)
Error 2093 occurs installing Panda Cloud Office Protection.
There is another antivirus installed or there are traces from a previous antivirus.
Elements to check
Go to Start -> Programs and make sure there is no other antivirus installed that can be automatically uninstalled. Check the Which programs are uninstalled automatically by Panda Cloud Office Protection? help.
In case the antivirus protection you have installed is/is not on the above list, please contact your Panda Support office indicating the installation package and full version of your antivirus software so that we can study the reason why the program is not uninstalled or add the program to the list.
While your case is studied, and using the Administrator account, you can apply the following steps:
- Uninstall the antivirus software using the Add or Remove Programs option and restart your computer.
- Retry Panda Cloud Office Protection installation.
- If error 2093 persists, and ensuring you are using the Administrator account, type the following in the Command line console:
- If Windows XP:
WMIC /NAMESPACE:\\root\SecurityCenter PATH AntiVirusProduct DELETE
- If Windows Vista, Windows 7 or Windows 8, go to C:\Windows\system32\, right click cmd.exe file, select Run as... and select the Administrator account. Then, type the following in the Command Line console:
WMIC /NAMESPACE:\\root\SecurityCenter2 PATH AntiVirusProduct DELETE
- Retry Panda Cloud Office Protection installation and confirm error 2093 is not reproduced.
Data needed to report the incident
If the issue is not solved, it is then necessary to collect a series of data from the computer. Please, read How to report problems from the Panda Cloud Office Protection console and follow the instructions indicated.