What kind of help do you need?
(Examples:“Panda Security installation”, “I want to contact Panda”)
How can I uninstall Panda 2014 and previous versions from my computer?
- When I try to install my antivirus and a message is displayed indicating there are other Panda Security antivirus programs installed on the PC.
- The automatic uninstallation from Start, Programs, Panda Antivirus, Uninstall has not been completed correctly.
- The services of my product have expired, I do not wish to renew and I want to stop getting the popups reminding me to renew my Panda product.
Uninstall the security solution from the Windows Control Panel.
Only if this process is not completed correctly, it is advisable to completely remove files and registry entries of your antivirus. To do this, follow the instructions below:
- Download and save the UNINSTALLER.EXE file to the Windows Desktop, for example.
- Double-click the UNINSTALLER.EXE file.
- Click Yes when a window showing the following message is displayed:
Do you want to run this uninstaller?
WARNING: It will reboot at the end to ensure a clean uninstall.
- Even if the window is not displayed, reboot your computer once the uninstallation process is completed.
Help nº- 20141007 55509 EN