What kind of help do you need?
(Examples:“Panda Security installation”, “I want to contact Panda”)
How to disinfect Adware/FakeAV malware with Panda Cloud Cleaner
Below are the instructions to identify and solve the incident.
My computer is infected by Adware/FakeAV malware.
In order to disinfect Adware/FakeAV malware detected in your computer, you need to disinfect your computer with Panda Cloud Cleaner disinfection tool. Note that this tool cannot be run on servers.
Please follow the instructions below:
- Download PandaCloudCleaner.exe installation file.
- Save the file to your hard disk, to the Windows Desktop, for example.
- Double-click the PandaCloudCleaner.exe file and follow the steps in the wizard.
- Once the installation finishes, if you check the Launch Panda Cloud Cleaner verification box, the program will be launched when clicking the Finish button.
If you want to run it at any other time, either double-click the Panda Cloud Cleaner icon in your Desktop or go to Start – Programs – Panda Security – Panda Cloud Cleaner – Panda Cloud Cleaner.
- Select the Accept and Scan button in order for the application to be updated and for the scan to begin.
- Once the scan is finished, Panda Cloud Cleaner may ask for confirmation to try to send the generated report again. Click Retry until the report is successfully sent.
If the problem persists, click the option Continue without Connection.
- Finally, you can remove the malware detected.
Please review the detection list carefully in order to avoid accidental removal of legitimate or third party software, for example, customized applications unknown to Panda.
Help nº- 20120808 1674 EN