Error 1289 integrating or sending status information to the server. The message displayed is:
Error on trying to obtained the server's reply
This event is generated on trying to obtain the server’s reply to the integration message. The problem arises when the server message is received but one of the following situations occurs:
- The message received from the agent does not include the item with the reply.
- The reply is included but cannot be obtained.
- The reply is obtained but it is empty.
As the problem is probably due to the server sending an incorrect message, the source of the problem should be investigated in the server.
Type of error
Error. It is displayed in the Windows Event viewer and the Waltest log.
Elements to check
Check the following on the computer:
- No services have been stopped
- The Integra.dat file is not malformed due to an error during agent installation or a system restart during installation.
- The date on the computer is not incorrect (e.g. 29/2/1980).
If, after having checked the aspects listed above, the problem persists, it is the server that is causing it.
Data needed to report the incident
If the incident persists, report the WalTest and the WASLPMNG log files when the error takes place. To do this:
- Add the lines below to %Programfiles%\Panda Security\WaAgent\WalTest\WalTest.ini and %Programfiles%\Panda Security\WaAgent\WasLpMng\WasLpMng.ini:
- Restart the Panda Endpoint Administration Agent service.
- Wait until the error takes place and send Panda the WalTest.log file generated in %Programfiles%\Panda Security\WaAgent\WalTest, and the WasLpMng.log file generated in %Programfiles%\Panda Security\WaAgent\WasLpMng