What kind of help do you need?
(Example:“Panda AdminSecure”, “2093 error”)
How can I update the repository from the Internet?
Information applies to:
|Panda for Desktops|
|Panda for File Servers (Windows)|
|Panda for Exchange|
|Panda for Domino|
|Panda for ISA|
Panda AdminSecure updates are configured from the administration console. In order to automatically update the repository from the Internet, follow the steps bellow:
- Access the computer where Panda AdminSecure Console is installed.
- Open the console. In order to do this, click Start -> Programs -> Panda AdminSecure -> AdminSecure console.
- Once you have selected this option, the administration console will open.
- Make sure that the user name and password are correctly entered in Help, Enter user name.
If you have forgotten your details, access the Password reminder site.
- Go to Tools and click Updates and repositories. In section Automatic package download, select From the Internet.
- If you access Internet via a proxy server, you will need to configure it clicking Access settings....
Please bear in mind that only the Virus Signature file can be updated from the Internet.
Help nº- 20121210 40028 EN