What kind of help do you need?
(Examples:“Panda Security installation”, “I want to contact Panda”)
How can I uninstall Panda Internet Security 2007?
Information applies to:
|Panda Internet Security 2007|
|Windows 98||Windows XP Home Edition|
|Windows Millennium Edition||Windows XP Professional Edition|
|Windows 2000 Professional||Windows Vista (32-bit Edition)|
Before uninstalling Panda Internet Security 2007, bear in mind that from then on you will no longer be protected against viruses and another types of Internet threats.
How to uninstall it
- Click the Windows Start button.
- Select Programs.
- Select Panda Internet Security 2007.
- Click Uninstall.
- When the uninstallation process is finished, you will be asked to restart the computer.
To automatically uninstall the program
If the process described above is not completed correctly, it is advisable to follow the steps below:
- Download the UNINSTALLER_07.EXE (652 KB) file by clicking here.
- Save the file, to the Windows Desktop for example.
- Run the UNINSTALLER_07.EXE file by double-clicking it .
- A window will be displayed requiring confirmation to begin the uninstallation and warning about the system restart once the process has ended. Click Yes.
Note: No progess bar is displayed. It is necesary to wait until this message is displayed Thank you for waiting. Hit OK to reboot.
You can also uninstall the security solution through the Add/Remove Programs option in the Windows Control Panel.
Help nº- 20081119 23106 EN