Welcome to the Virus Encyclopedia of Panda Security.
Is my computer infected by SBSoft?
Panda Security offers various solutions to safeguard your computer from spyware, as well as from other threats like viruses, hackers or phishing.
- Visit our online store to purchase the Panda solution that best suit your needs.
- Download a trial version of our products so you can evaluate them before your purchase.
- Check the computer with Panda ActiveScan, Panda Security's free, online scanner, which will quickly detect any possible threats.
How to remove SBSoft?
In order to repair any damage that SBSoft may have caused in your computer, run our free utility Panda QuickRemover. In order to do this, follow these instructions:
- If you have a computer network, you should disconnect the network cable from all the servers and workstations in order to prevent them from being infected again during the disinfection process.
- Carry out the following disinfection steps in each computer in your network.
1. Download the free utility Panda QuickRemover by clicking on the icon below:
Save the file in any folder you want in your computer.
2. Run Panda QuickRemover by double-clicking on the file and follow the instructions.
Even if Panda QuickRemover indicates that it hasn't detected any active viruses, click on Continue in order to perform a full scan.
3. Restart your computer.
4. Carry out a full scan of your computer using your Panda solution.
- After deleting this malware by following the specified steps, if your computer runs Windows Millenium, click here to find out how to eliminate it from the _Restore folder.
- After deleting this malware by following the specified steps, if your computer runs Windows XP, click here to find out how to eliminate it from the _Restore folder.
How can I protect my computer from SBSoft?
In order to keep your computer protected, bear the following tips in mind:
- Install a good antivirus in your computer. Click here to get the Panda antivirus solution that best suits your needs.
- Keep your antivirus updated. If automatic updates are available, configure your antivirus to use them.
- Keep your permanent antivirus protection enabled at all times.
For more detailed information about how to protect your computer against viruses and other threats, click here.