How to remove MyWay?
Panda Software informs the user of the presence of PUPs in order to ensure that users are aware and agree to the installation and behavior of these programs. These are essential conditions to ensures that they decide whether to leave this software on their computers or not.
The evaluation criteria adopted are based on the characteristics specified in the risk model evaluation proposed by the Anti-Spyware Coalition, organization of which Panda Software is a member.
It is very important to carefully assess the information available about MyWay, in order to determine how this program reached your computer, if you want to keep it and its implication.
If you decide to delete it, uninstall it through the Add or Remove Programs option in the Control Panel.
Finally, in order to delete any posible trace of MyWay from your computer, carry out a full analysis using Panda Antivirus or Panda ActiveScan, and follow its instructions.
- If you have deleted this PUP by following the specified steps and your computer runs Windows Millenium, click here to find out how to eliminate it from the _Restore folder.
- If you have deleted this PUP by following the specified steps and your computer runs Windows XP, click here to find out how to eliminate it from the _Restore folder.
How can I protect my computer from MyWay?
In order to keep your computer protected, bear the following tips in mind:
- Install a good antivirus in your computer. Click here to get the Panda antivirus solution that best suits your needs.
- Keep your antivirus updated. If automatic updates are available, configure your antivirus to use them.
- Keep your permanent antivirus protection enabled at all times.
For more detailed information about how to protect your computer against viruses and other threats, click here.