Welcome to the Virus Encyclopedia of Panda Security.
Is my computer infected by MS10-053?
In order to check if your computer is vulnerable, verify if your computer runs any of the following affected versions of Internet Explorer:
- Internet Explorer 6 on Windows 2003/XP.
- Internet Explorer 7 on Windows 2008/Vista/2003/XP.
- Internet Explorer 8 on Windows 7/2008/Vista/2003/XP.
How can I protect my computer from MS10-053?
In order to keep your computer protected, bear the following tips in mind:
- If your Windows 7/2008/Vista/2003/XP computer runs any of the vulnerable versions of Internet Explorer, click here to access the web page for downloading the patch for the vulnerability.
- Install a good antivirus in your computer. Click here to get the Panda antivirus solution that best suits your needs.
- Keep your antivirus updated. If automatic updates are available, configure your antivirus to use them.
- Keep your permanent antivirus protection enabled at all times.
For more detailed information about how to protect your computer against viruses and other threats, click here.