1. Click “Install Now.”
2. After the download has completed, click “Restart Firefox.”
3. Click the "Accept” button on the End-User Software License Agreement after you have read and agreed to the terms.
4. Sometimes Firefox blocks a download. Look for a message bar at the top of your browser.
5. Click the button which says "Edit Options..." Then choose “Allow.”
6. Click the “Install Now” button again and follow the on-screen instructions.
7. You will need to close all Firefox windows and restart the browser.
Would you like to download WOT for Internet Explorer?