Beta Zone - Home Users
Pre-release versions of our antivirus products for home users.
Help us improve!
New Panda Cloud Antivirus 2.9 BETA is here!
We have made some really important changes to the product and we’d like to show it to you first, before we officially release the new Panda Cloud Antivirus 3.0.
Beta versions are the best way to collect feedback and receive your suggestions so that we can develop the Panda Cloud Antivirus that best satisfies your needs. That’s why we’d like to encourage you to test this new Beta version and help us improve!
These are some of the new improvements included in the 2.9 Beta:
- Entirely new look & feel. More modern, more intuitive. Easier than ever. Play with it, add/remove modules and customize it to suit your needs.
- New Wi-Fi Monitor. Find out if someone is stealing your Wi-Fi. The Wi-Fi monitor shows a list of all devices that are currently connected to your network, helping you discover if there is an intruder on your Wi-Fi network.
Lighter and more secure than ever. As you already know, our obsession is to improve protection capabilities and product performance with every new version. This Beta is no exception. We are aware that we need to continue evolving Panda Cloud Antivirus to confirm the exceptional results obtained in the latest comparative tests and, most importantly, to keep your trust.
As a Panda Community member you can influence the way Panda Cloud Antivirus evolves and protects more than 30 million users all over the world.
BIG THANKS for helping us improve Panda Cloud Antivirus!
Here you have a video about how to use Panda Cloud Antivirus 2.9 Beta in 4 minutes
HOW THE BETA PROGRAM WORKS
To take part in the Panda Cloud Antivirus 2.9 Beta test program, download the installation file by clicking the Download button.
We also offer you additional information about product installation, bugs detected and the minimum functionality tests recommended by Panda Security:
- Technical requirements needed to install the product correctly.
- List of known bugs. Find out the known issues of the Beta version detected in tests of our QA department.
- Report of suggestions and incidents detected in your work with the Beta version.
MINIMUM SYSTEM REQUIREMENTS:
- Operating system: Windows XP 32-bit Service Pack 2 or above, Windows Vista 32-bit and 64-bit, Windows 7 32-bit and 64-bit, Windows 8 32-bit and 64-bit, Windows 8.1 32-bit and 64-bit
- RAM: 64 MB
- Internet Explorer 6.0
- During the installation in Windows XP operating system, it is necessary to accept several times the installation of some drivers.
- In those computers which access Internet through proxies with authentication, the configuration is not being applied in the product.
To report incidents or suggestions about the program, go to the Beta Area in Panda Cloud Antivirus Support Forum.
Remember that to manage your incidents or suggestions, we need you to send us the following data:
- Operating system and language.
- Incident description.
- Detailed description of how to reproduce the incident.