Because you will not require any additional infrastructure to centrally manage all your customers end points, smart phones and tablets. The solution is 100% cloud hosted.
Because it offers maximum protection against malware thanks to Collective Intelligence and anti-exploit technologies against unknown threats.
Because it reduces costs through optimization of your IT infrastructure, automation of management tasks and centralized control.
Because it provides an optimal support experience to your end users, through proactive problem resolution and remote, non-disruptive access to their devices, wherever they are.
Security for all devices whether in the office or on the road, 24 hours a day, 365 days a year, with complete data loss prevention.
- Proactive, real-time protection from the cloud.
- Maximum detection of malware and threats that exploit zero-day vulnerabilities.
- Protection for Exchange servers.
- Device control to seal off all malware entry points.
- Minimize the number of vulnerabilities keeping all your software up-to-date.
- Prevent data loss on lost or stolen smartphones and tablets.
Centralized management and control
Get accurate, up-to-the-minute visibility into the Endpoint and software landscape, and automate daily tasks.
- Gain permanent visibility into all hardware and software assets, including tablets, smartphones and laptops.
- Manage your Windows, Mac and Linux computers and servers as well as your smartphones, inside and outside the office.
- Proactively monitor the status of all your devices, and reduce the number of incidents with automatic deployment of patches and updates.
- Automate repetitive tasks, freeing up time for value-added projects and tasks.
- Enforce corporate policies and reduce energy usage on devices.
- Monitor and restrict Web access by categories.
Proactive maintenance and support
Provide maintenance and support services, managing incidents and resolving problems quickly with minimal impact on end users.
- Remotely monitor and support all devices, even if they are switched off or out of the office.
- Diagnose and resolve problems non-intrusively, increasing user productivity and minimizing travel expenses.
- Organize, classify and prioritize incidents, sharing documentation and technical procedures to speed up incident resolution.
Centralized, integrated, easy-to-use solution
Improve the efficiency of your end users, your technical department and your whole IT infrastructure with a single product that meets all your security, management and support needs:
- Best-of-breed detection technologies and disinfection tools developed by one of the most experienced vendors in the antivirus software industry.
- Comprehensive suite of tools to automatically manage all your devices.
- Access the Web console with no need for a VPN or specific network configurations.
- Quick and easy to deploy: You’ll see the solution’s value right from the start
All from a single central location, with no need for additional infrastructure on your premises.
100% cloud-based solution
- Protects, manages and supports all devices -anytime, from anywhere- including those in remote offices and laptops.
- No need for additional infrastructure at customer site.
- Simple, central management via a simple Web browser.
- Reduced resource usage: Extremely light agent and reduced bandwidth usage when deploying software and automatically updating the protection.
- Encrypted cloud communication and secure service with the following certifications: ISO 27001, SAS 70, PCI DSS and FISMA.
Anti-malware security and protection
- Complete anti-malware protection for Windows, Linux and Mac OS X Endpoint systems, including servers and laptops.
- Maximum protection with real-time access to Collective Intelligence.
- Heuristic and anti-exploit technologies against new threats that take advantage of unknown vulnerabilities and zero-day attacks.
- Advanced tools for rootkit and rogueware detection
Firewall (personal or managed).
- Antivirus and anti-spam support for Microsoft Exchange 2007, 2010 and 2013
- Device control (USB data storage devices, DVD/CDs, modems, Bluetooth devices, etc.).
- Centralized quarantine management
- Category-based Web filtering and monitoring.
- Remote wipe and password protection against data theft on lost or stolen smartphones and tablets
Real-time device inventory and monitoring
- Visibility and control of all devices on the network, including smartphones and tablets.
- Control and monitoring of CPU usage, memory, disk space, services, software, etc.
- Performance graphs and on-screen warnings.
- Software and hardware change logs.
- License management.
Software and updates deployment (Patch management)
- Discovery of unpatched devices and centralized, automatic patching of operating systems.
- Centralized software installation.
Remote, automated support
- Non-disruptive access: Remote event logs, command line, task manager, file transfer, registry editor.
- Remote desktop access: Shared access or complete control.
- Messaging system for direct communication between users and the IT Department.
- Ticketing system to organize and classify incidents, share troubleshooting procedures and documentation, etc.
- Script creation for automatic troubleshooting.
- Quick task creation.
- Scalable platform, ability to integrate free components.
- Internet connection
Internet Explorer 7.0 or later
- Firefox 3.0 or later
- Google Chrome 2.0 or later
For workstations and file servers
- Internet connection
- Microsoft Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8, 8.1 (32-bit & 64-bit editions)
- Windows Server 2003,R2, 2008 (32-bit & 64-bit editions)
- Windows Server 2008 R2, 2012 (64-bit editions)
- Apple OS X 10.6, 10.7, 10.8, 10.9
- Ubuntu 12 (32-bit & 64-bit editions)
- Red Hat Enterprise Linux 6.0 (64 bits edition)
- Debian 6.0 Squeeze
For mobile devices
- iOS 6 or later
- Android 2.3.3 or later
For Exchange Server
- Microsoft Exchange Server 2003, 2007, 2010 y 2013
Supports the following virtualization environments:
- VMWare ESX 3.x,4.x, 5,x
- VMWare Workstation 6.0, 6.5, 7.x, 8.x and 9.x
- Virtual PC 6.x
- Microsoft Hyper-V Server 2008 R2 and 2012 3.0
- Citrix XenDesktop 5.x, XenClient 4.x, XenServer and XenApp 5.x and 6.x