Vous avez besoin d’aide sur quel sujet ?
(Exemple : “Panda AdminSecure”, “erreur 2093”)
How do I install the Panda Security for File Servers (Windows) protection?
Ces informations s’appliquent à:
|Panda for File Servers (Windows)|
|FileSecure 2007 para Servidores Windows|
Panda Security for File Servers (Windows) protection is installed through the Panda AdminSecure console. For details on the installation requirements in computers with Windows servers, read the article Which are the requirements for installing Panda Security for File Servers (Windows)?
How to install Panda Security for File Servers (Windows)
- Access the computer where the Panda AdminSecure Console installed.
- Open the console. To do this, click Start -> Programs -> Panda AdminSecure -> AdminSecure console.
- After this option has been selected, the administration console will open.
- On the left of the console a tree containing the modules that can be protected will be displayed.
The Panda for File Servers protection can only be installed on computers that have the agent installed and registered in the Administration Server.
For more information on how to distribute the agent to the computers in the network, read What is AdminSecure Communications Agent and how is it distributed?
- When the console opens, select, in the tree, the computers or group on which you want to install the protection and click Install protection.
- The install antivirus wizard will open. Define the settings in the following fields:
- Protection to install: When you choose to install the protection on a Windows server, you will also be given the option to install the Firewall protection compatible with CVP server, should it exist. In order to install Panda for File Servers (Windows), just check the Windows Servers option.
- Version to install: You can select from the versions available in the repository associated to the computer on which you are installing the protection.
- Installation language.
- Then, click Next and the tasks for installing the antivirus on the selected computers will be generated.
Installation is not an immediate process. The tasks will be gradually run to avoid saturating the network with information.
Steps to follow when there are Exchange servers
In computers with Exchange servers and in computers on which the Panda for File Servers protection is going to be installed, bear in mind that the following folders must be excluded from the permanent scans and the on demand scans:
- The M: drive of Exchange 2000 Server.
- The following extensions, both of files on request and files resident in memory:
- .stm (in Exchange 2000 Server)
- The folder containing the control files (.chk ) for the virus detectors residents in memory and on request.
- Exchange databases and log files (original location: Exchsrvr\Mdbdata).
- Exchange MTA files (original location: Echsrvr\Mtadata).
- Registry files (original location: Exchsrvr\server_name.log).
- The virtual server folder (ubicación original: Exchsrvr\Mailroot).
- The inbox and the outbox for the Internet Mail Connector (original location: Exchsrvr\IMCDATA).
- The working folder used to store the transmission .tmp files used for message conversion (the original location is Exchsrvr\Mdbdata, but this is configurable).
- The temporary folder used with the maintenance utilities without a connection, such as Eseutil.exe. The file is located in the same folder as the .exe file by default, but it can be configured when the utility is run.
- Site Replication Service files (original location: Exchsrvr\Srsdata).
- Microsoft Internet Information Server (IIS) service system files in the %SystemRoot%\System32\Inetsrv folder.
Numéro d`article d`aide- 20130506 40102 EN