What kind of help do you need?
(Examples:“Panda Security installation”, “I want to contact Panda”)
How do I install my Panda 2014 product?
The installation of Panda 2014 is very user-friendly, just follow the steps below:
- Double-click the Panda 2014 file you have previously downloaded for the installation to begin. The names of the files are: PANDAGP14ESD.EXE for Panda Global Protection 2014, PANDAIS14ESD.EXE for Panda Internet Security 2014 and PANDAAP14ESD.EXE for Panda Antivirus Pro 2014.
For further information on the download process, refer to the Support article: How do I download my Panda 2014 product?
- In the first screen of the installation wizard, the Activation Code will be pre-filled in the text box. Otherwise, you need to enter it manually.
For further information, refer to What is the Activation Code and where can I find it?
- Now, click Accept and Install.
- To see the License agreement, click License agreement on the bottom right corner.
- If you want to change the default installation path or the installation language, click Settings.
- Once you click Accept and Install, the installation files will be copied and the progress displayed.
- Enter your email address from the Account selection screen and click Continue to create your Panda Account.
- Verify your Panda Account from the activation email you will find in your inbox.
Note that if you had at some point previously created an account, all you need to do is enter your password.
- Open the email, and select Activate your account.
- Finally, click Continue in the account verification window to finish the Panda 2014 installation process.
That´s it! You are all set to start using Panda 2014.
For further details on Panda Account, refer to the Support article: What is my Panda Account and how do I set it up?
- Activation problems?
If the product is not succesfully activated during the installation process, you will be requested to activate it over and over again, for example, whenever you open the antivirus.
To manually activate Panda 2014, please refer to the Support article How can I activate my Panda 2014 product?
- Installation issues?
If you encounter problems upon installing Panda 2014, check the Support article Issues upon installing Panda 2014.
Help nº- 20130718 80608 EN