Ease-of use and Centralized Administration
Allows simple and centralized management, deployment, monitoring and definition of security policies.
Allows real-time decision making.
Protects ISA servers at all levels.
User Behavior Control
Controls user behavior that could lead to network infections.
Boosts administrator and end-user productivity.
Optimizes performance and detection ratios
Protection for SMTP
SMTP mail protected against spam and phishing. Disinfects nested messages and compressed files at all levels.
Versatile content filtering with VIP users for Internet and SMTP mail use.
High-performance thanks to the combined use of PartFile and VirtualFile technologies, and support for 64-bit processors.
Powerful heuristic engine for web pages
Detecting viral code not just in HTML, but also files contained on the web page.
Centralized, remote administration of the network
Offers multiple server views, graphic reports and centralized quarantine for managing suspicious items.
Automatic Signature file update
Hourly automatic checks for updates of the malware signature file.
Flexible warning settings
Customized warnings and pre-classification of spam in message headers.
|Microsoft ISA Server 2000: |
- Pentium II processor 300 MHz or higher
- RAM: 512 MB
- Hard Disc: minimum 250 MB
- Operating system: Windows 2000 Server, Advanced Server SP 1 (or higher) or Windows Server 2003/R2.
|Microsoft ISA Server 2004 (Standard/ Enterprise Edition) and Microsoft ISA Server 2006 (Standard/ Enterprise Edition):|
- Pentium III 550 MHz or higher (up to 4 CPUs on a server).
- RAM: minimum 1GB
- Hard Disc: 200 MB with NTFS + 60MB Web cache
- Operating system: Windows 2000 Server, Advanced Server SP 4 (or higher) or Windows Server 2003/R2.
What do you want to protect on your network?