What kind of help do you need?
(Example:“Panda AdminSecure”, “2093 error”)
How to uninstall Panda Antivirus Pro 2009
|Windows Vista (32-bit Edition)||Windows XP (32-bit Edition)|
|Windows Vista (64-bit Edition) ||Windows XP (64-bit Edition) |
- I cannot install my Retail product and a message is displayed indicating there are other antivirus programs installed.
- The automatic uninstallation from Start, Programs, Panda Antivirus Pro 2009, Uninstall has not been completed correctly.
Uninstall the security solution through the Add/Remove Programs option in the Windows Control Panel.
Only if the process described is not completed correctly, it is advisable to follow the steps below:
- Download the UNINSTALLER_10.EXE (717 KB) file.
- Save the file, to the Windows Desktop for example.
- Run the UNINSTALLER_10.EXE file by double-clicking it.
- A window will be displayed requiring confirmation to begin the uninstallation and warning about the system restart once the process has ended. Click Yes.
- To complete the uninstallation process you need to restart your computer. To do so, click OK on the new window.
Note: a window asking to reboot the computer might not always appear. It is anyhow advisable to reboot the computer after executing the uninstaller.
- Finally, install again your product.
Help nº- 20091127 70018 EN