(例如：:Panda AdminSecure 1093 error)
How to deploy agents over a network using the Panda Cloud Systems Management Agent Active Directory deployment method
Information applies to:
|Panda Cloud Systems Management|
The PCSM Active Directory deployment method is the recommended method of installation for larger networks with a domain controller.
Steps to initiate Active Directory deployment
- Download the Component_ADdeployment.cpt file.
- Import the file into your Component library using the Import Component button in the top left.
- Download an agent from any of your profiles (except OnDemand).
- Rename the agent to AgentSetup.exe and attach to you component.
- Run the job against one or more of your domain controllers.
- Use a remote takeover session to access the server that you have targeted.
- Apply a group policy startup (not logon) script to point to the CS_Agent_Deploy.bat file contained in the shared folder \\NETLOGON\pandac~1
- Wait for some machines to start rebooting for the agent deployment to start.
Note: If you are using an authenticated proxy, then this will appear in plain text in the start up script on the server (not every device).
Help nº- 20130306 300125 EN