Vous avez besoin d’aide sur quel sujet ?
(Exemple : “Panda AdminSecure”, “erreur 2093”)
What privileges are needed to install and administer Panda Security for Exchange Servers?
Ces informations s’appliquent à:
The privileges needed to install and administer Panda Security for Exchange Servers are indicated below:
In Exchange 2000/2003 mail servers
The user account for installation must have the following privileges.
- Belong to the following groups:
- Domain Admins (Global group)
- Administrators (Local group)
- Have the same user name and password in all the domain servers
- The following rights are also necessary:
- Log on locally
- Act as part of the operating system
- Log on as a batch job
- Log on as a service
- As an Exchange user:
The user used will need Full Control access rights and the checkboxes Receive As and Send As must be enabled in the Mailbox Store and Public Folder Store in all the servers where the antivirus is installed.
The user will also need to have Full Control access to every public folder found in the server.
For the antivirus to function correctly during the installation process, a mailbox must be specified. This may be the user’s used to install the antivirus or any other found in the domain. Remember that if the mailbox isn’t in the same server where the antivirus is run, the user will need to have Full Control access over all the Mailbox Store and Public Folders Store in the server in which the mailbox is specified. These rights are set in the same way as those indicated above.
- The following services must exist and be started:
- Remote procedure call locator (RPC)
- RPC Service.
- Remote Registry Service
- The shared server resources must meet the following requirements:
- The C:\ drive must be shared as C$ (administrative resource)
- The system directory (WINNT ) must be shared as ADMIN$ (administrative resource).
- The minimum configuration requirements of Exchange Server are:
- At least one physical mailbox exists in the Exchange Server Container. A mailbox in the Site is not enough; one is needed for each server.
- There must be at least one Public Folder in the Exchange server. This folder can be physical (PUB .EDB stored locally) or mapped from another Exchange server.
With Exchange 2007/2010 mail servers
In the case of Exchange Server 2007 and Exchange Server 2010, the communications agent must be installed, since all the services are started as Local System.
For more information about the hardware requirements, refer to the web helps below:
Numéro d`article d`aide- 20130213 40401 EN