Que tipo de ajuda necessita?
(Exemplo:“Panda AdminSecure”, “erro 2093”)
The installation of the 2013 products is more user-friendly than ever, regardless of whether you carry it out from a CD-ROM/DVD/USB or via web.
Installation of Panda 2013 from a CD-ROM/DVD/USB
- Insert the CD, DVD or USB flash drive into your computer’s CD/DVD drive or USB port.
If your computer does not have AutoPlay enabled, installation will not start when you insert the CD/DVD/USB device.
If this is the case, please follow the steps below:
- Double-click My Computer on your computer’s Desktop (if you have Windows 7 or Windows Vista, click Computer).
- Right-click the CD/DVD/USB drive corresponding to the CD/USB device.
- Click Explore.
- Double-click the installation file in order to launch the installation wizard:
- CD-ROM/DVD installation file: Install.exe
- USB installation file: PandaAP13.exe (for Panda Antivirus Pro 2013), PandaIS13.exe (for Panda Internet Security 2013), PandaGP13.exe (for Panda Global Protection 2013) and PandaUBP.exe (for Panda Ultrabook Protection).
- At this point, the installation wizard of Panda 2013 products will download the most up-to-date version of the software from the Panda Security´s website.
- Click Accept and Install on the installation License agreement to start the installation process.
- Select the language in which you want to install the program and the installation folder.
- If you want to change the default installation path, click Change and specify the required path.
- Click Next. Panda 2013 will copy the files needed to install the different types of protection against malicious software.
- Restart the computer when you are prompted to do so.
IMPORTANT! Make sure you remove the CD-ROM before you restart your computer.
Once you have followed these steps, your PC will be completely protected against viruses and other threats.
Installation of Panda 2013 from the web
If you don´t have a CD-ROM/DVD/USB version of a Panda 2013 product, you can always download the latest version of the product via web.
In order to do so, refer to article: How do I download the latest version of my Panda 2013 product?
If you experience problems with the installation of your Panda 2013 product, check how to resolve them by reading article Issues upon installing Panda 2013 products.