Que tipo de ajuda necessita?
(Exemplo:“Panda AdminSecure”, “erro 2093”)
Error 1799 in Panda Cloud Office Protection on-demand scans: one of the functions exported by the plug-in could not be loaded
Information applies to:
|Panda Cloud Office Protection|
|Panda Cloud Office Protection Advanced|
- Error 1799 occurs on carrying out an on-demand scan from the Web administration console.
- One of the functions exported by a plugin could not be loaded (see which plugin in the error message).
- Incorrect installation or accidental deletion of a file.
- Incompatible version of the plugin.
- Corrupt file.
Elements to check
Check 1:The plugin file does not exist
- Check whether the plugin mentioned in the error message is included in the protection installation folder.
- Check that the plugin file is in that directory. If it is, go on to check 2.
Check 2:Incompatible version
In this case, you need to check that the plugin exports all the functions defined for the WalScan plugins (WA_Initialize, WA_Finalize, WA_GetPluginRevisions, WASCAN_StartScan).
- Edit the WalScan.ini file.
- Search for the plugin mentioned in the error message, in the [PLUGINS] section
WAC=C:\Program Files\Panda Security\WAC\WASCAN.dll
- Once you have found the plugin, check the program’s dependencies, i.e. Dependency Walker. In this example, the plugin is WASCAN.dll and it correctly exports the WASCAN_StartScan, WA_Finalize, WA_GetPluginRevisions, WA_Initialize functions, as you can see in the following image:
Apply the solution that corresponds to your case:
- Copy the plugin that has caused the error in the correct directory.
- Completely uninstall Panda Cloud Office Protection and reinstall it.
Data needed to report the incident
If the problem continues, send the following data to Panda:
- WalScan configuration file (WalScan.ini).
This file is in %Programfiles%\Panda Security\WaAgent\WalScan
- WALScan log at detail level (once the error occurs).
To get this log, follow the steps below:
- Edit the file and add the following lines:
- Restart the Panda Endpoint Administration Agent service.
- For the error to reoccur and therefore collect the data, generate a new immediate scan and force an update for the scan to be launched. To do this:
- Run the command waplpmng walconf -force
- When the error reoccurs, collect the data and send it to Panda Security.
Help nº- 20130103 501799 EN