Real-time decision making
Includes a real-time security status console to aid decision making.
Reduced operating costs
Reduces security man-hours and operating costs.
Protects business integrity
Protects corporate image, avoids fines for failure to comply with regulations, prevents industrial espionage, data theft, etc.
Boosts administrator and end-user productivity.
Maximizes communication security, preventing the spread of infections.
Complete protection for email traffic
Detects all malware (viruses, hoaxes, spyware, etc.).The complete message is deleted in the event of denial of service attacks.
Complete and accurate anti-spam protection
Easy to configure and set up.
Blocks new threats
Uses a heuristic engine and a quarantine component to isolate the threat until it can be disinfected.
Optimized performance and detection ratios
In-memory scanning optimizes performance and detection ratios.
Tight integration with Postfix servers.
Automatic signature file updates
Hourly automatic checks for updates of the malware signature file.
- Operating system to integrate with AdminSecure or for an independent installation: Red Hat 7.2.
- Red Hat 9, Red Hat Enterprise 2.1, Red Hat Enterprise 3 AS, Red Hat Enterprise 3 ES, Red Hat Enterprise 4 AS, Red Hat Enterprise 4 ES, Debian 3.0, Debian 3.1, Mandrake 9.0, Mandrake 9.1, Mandrake 10, Mandrake Corporate Server 4.0, Suse 8.1, Suse 8.2, Suse 9.0, Suse 9.1 Professional, Suse 9.2 Professional, Suse 9 Enterprise Server, Suse 10 Enterprise Server.
- Pentium II a 200 MHz (or higher)
- 64 MB RAM
- 90 MB free hard disk
- SMTP server Postfix versiónes 1.1
- Web Console: Internet Explorer 4.0 (or higher) o Netscape Navigator 4.6 (or higher)
What do you want to protect on your network?