Beta Zone - Home Users
Pre-release versions of our antivirus products for home users.
Panda Security launches NEW beta version of Panda Global Protection 2014, announces beta tester challenge.
Try the beta and win one of the $200 Amazon.com gift certificates Panda Security is awarding for testers suggesting the most helpful improvements.
Panda Global Protection 2014 Beta protects you from all types of malware and includes lots of remarkable improvements: Forget about malware and enjoy your digital world with Panda Global Protection 2014!
FORGET security threats and problems!
- Forget about viruses, Trojans, hackers and spam. Forget security, we do everything for you.
- Forget complexity. Simple, modern and unique product interface. Everything you want in one click.
- Forget about long, complicated updates. Panda Global Protection 2014 updates in real time from Panda’s cloud.
- Forget about cyber-criminals and protect your data from prying eyes with file encryption and shredding.
- Forget about identity theft with the encrypted password repository. Protect your digital identity and log into websites with one click.
FORGET security threats and problems!
- Enjoy the Internet safely. Panda protects your online world.
- Enjoy your favorite videos, games and online activities without annoying slowdowns. Panda Global Protection 2014 uses fewer resources than ever before.
- Enjoy safe Web browsing with your family and children. Parental Control helps block inappropriate content and websites.
- Enjoy your most valuable memories and protect your most important data, images and videos. Backing your data has never been so easy.
- Enjoy online shopping and banking without the fear of having your credit card or banking account details stolen. Protect your private data with the virtual keyboard
Panda Global Protection 2014 makes your digital world a safer and simpler place. Enjoy it!
Try the Panda Global Protection 2014 Beta and enjoy maximum security and complete peace of mind.
Features included in Panda Global Protection 2014 Beta:
- New! Multi-device protection: protection for Mac devices(iMac, MacBook, iPhone, iPad…). Coming soon, protection for Android devices. More information here
- New! Analysis in the boot of your PC
- New! Create an USB bootable analysis
- Improved! Antivirus
- Improved! Identity Protection
- Improved! Anti-spam
- Improved! Email Protection
- Improved! Home Network Manager
- Plus! Safe Browser
- Firewall, Wi-Fi protection
- Panda USB Vaccine
- Virtual Keyboard
- Parental Control
- PC Optimization
- Local and Online Backup
- Multimedia/Gaming Mode
- File Encryption and Shredding
- Remote PC Access
HOW THE BETA PROGRAM WORKS
To take part in the Panda Global Protection 2014 Beta test program, download the installation file by clicking the Download button.
We also offer you additional information about product installation, detected bugs and the minimum functionality tests recommended by Panda Security.
- Technical requirements needed to install the product correctly.
- Information about installing the product on your computer to start the testing process.
- Tests recommended by Panda Security to ensure the product operates correctly in your working environment.
- Report of suggestions and incidents detected in your work with the Beta version.
MINIMUM SYSTEM REQUIREMENTS:
- Supported Operating Systems: Windows XP 32 bit, Windows Vista 32-bit and 64-bit, Windows 7 32-bit and 64-bit, Windows 8 32-bit and 64-bit
- Processor: 300 MHz. or faster
- RAM: 128 MB without TruPrevent,
1 GB with TruPrevent.
- Hard Disk Drive: 275 MB of free space.
- Internet Explorer 6.0
INSTALATION AND START-UP GUIDE OF PANDA GLOBAL PROTECTION 2014
Click here or watch this video for information about installing the product.
Remember that, during the Beta program, the product is daily updated with the latest virus signatures. Activate it to enable the updates.
LIST OF RECOMMENDED TESTS
You can see a list of recommended tests here.
These include scanning your computer. See how to do it here.
To report incidents or suggestions about the program, send an email to email@example.com or go to the Beta Area in Panda Security’s Support Forum.
Remember that to manage your incidents or suggestions, we need you to send us the following data:
- Operating system and language.
- Incident description.
- Detailed description of how to reproduce the incident.