What kind of help do you need?
(Example:“Panda AdminSecure”, “2093 error”)
What is the Panda Cloud Systems Managament password policy?
Information applies to:
|Panda Cloud Systems Management|
All passwords set for the Panda Cloud Systems Management users must meet the following requirements:
- 8 characters long with at least one upper, one lower, one digit, and one of the following special symbols: * @ # $ ! £ %
- Additional password security features can be configured as necessary.
How to configure the passwords
- Open the Administration console.
- Click on the My Account tab and select Settings.
- Expire Password: Set PCSM passwords to expire every 30, 60 or 90 days.
- Unique Passwords: Set the number of password changes before a user can reuse a previously used password.
Help nº- 20120702 300103 EN